Tips & Tricks
- When applying the boob tape, apply to clean dry skin.
- Try on top to get an idea of wear tape should stop on the chest area.
- View diagram below for best boob tape pattern.
- Never cover nipple are with boob tape, please use a nipple cover.
- Take your time, be patience and practice makes perfect.
How To Use Boob Tape
How to Use Transparent Boob Tape
When removing boob tape, do not tear off skin a fast motion. Take your time to loosen the boob tape. You can peel back a small section of the boob tape, apply a generous amount of water or oil to the back side of the adhesive for easy removal. Exfoliate the area where tape was applied to remove any excess adhesive or tape residue.
Nipple cover should be applied to dry clean skin. Nipple areas are typically a very sensitive area. Take your time applying the nipple cover, it should lay flat with no wrinkles or creases.
Please take your time removing nipple covers. Do not tear off the skin in a fast motion. You can peel back a small section of the nipple cover, apply a generous amount of water or oil to back side of the adhesive for easy removal.
For best wear with our strapless thong panties.
- Apply adhesive to dry clean skin. If skin is damp, wet or oily, the adhesive will not adhere to the skin well.
- For best results apply to shaved smooth bikini area.
- Once applied, rub adhesive into the area for a firm hold.
- Save paperback to reattach panties to once removed, replacing the paperback helps to maintain a clean and strong adhesive for next wear.
- Hand wash with mild soap and hang dry before next use.